Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A bouquet?


Its been a while since my last post here.

Its a bit weird for me to update in blog using the new phone. This is the only app that makes me uncomfortable. Else, so far everything is perfect.

Im adjusting.

Havent been quilling for ages. So it takes some time to warm up.

And I do have major things to do since last month. Its all been good. And more to come. And I do looking forward for our next month trip to kangaroo land! I cant wait to visit their markets. I heard they are awesome and already giddy giddy up in making list of stuff I would like to search there.

Ohhh I cant wait!

Of all the exhaustion, I think this is worth the while.



No comments:

Post a Comment