Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Easy A

Not. Not as easy as you think. Urghhh





I just cant believe myself that I just did this A minutes ago.

At some point I just found out a new method of doing monogram. Fuhhh. I'm aching all over my body. And hands need to be real steady.

I have to finish this off by end of this week since this one is for my one of beloved bestie.

Yeahh, my schoolmates are the coolest people on earth!

Ohhh had to continue my journey of quilling now.. Or I will end up looking like somewhat the ugliest panda T__T

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, our schoolmates are cool. Butttt, I.AM.THE. COOLESTTTTT!! kan? kan? kannn? hahahah

    ReplyDelete