Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hello flowers!

Dont know what story to write.

At the mean time I almost drown with pictures of home decor at Pinterest. Yumm.

Loving the pallete style. We never thought a pallete can be a day bed, display rack, and even a headboard. Wow. Cant wait to get one for myself. Haha

Anyway, just wanna show you another photo album designed by me for a friend.













Details of the album :-
Size : 31.7 x 31.5cm
- containing 20 black self adhesive sheets with black hard cover
- center cut out on front cover
- comes with box

Do email me if you intetested! Ciao.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment