Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Monday, June 18, 2012

The significant other

While I was telling all the greatest ideas I has been thinking for the past week, he cut me off saying, "just do what you did best"

In my mind, still, my ideas keep on floating around like empty cans waiting to be thrown into a recycle bin. Urghh.

But then, I feel like he was right. Just do what I did best. Yep.

There you go.

BASIC COILS ROCKS!





How I wish I could do even better. And faster. Hahaha

Ohhh I cant wait to finish this one up since I tried not to repeat previous designs I did.

Ok. Nice try.

Off to bed.

Bye.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment