Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Thursday, March 1, 2012

Two.

A friend of mine requested a frame for her 2nd anniversary.

I really dont know what to do. Maybe I already lost the excitement. Or maybe I was just to busy. Or maybe I was just a little bit tired.

Anyhow, I really love to show the real picture here, but naahhhh leave that to your imagination first.

I know mine is not that what I can call art, but I was trying my best to deliver the best! And I'm still no proud with my achievement so far.

Oklah, dont want to blab anymore. Need to get more sleep. Arghhhh

Gud nite and enjoy the photo :)



posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment