Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Saturday, March 5, 2011

loving the RED

Last night I was so tired and I only managed to post the pictures of Arabic Calligraphy - Allah :P

So here it is, raw photos unedited from Mr. Photographer hehehe






More pictures, you can view HERE.

I love the red love shape, and you can request to change to I love KL or I love NY or even I love YOU. 

I'm planning on doing this for Mr. ZF aka Mr. Photographer so he could hang this on his wall but now I'm currently occupied with orders and works, and I'm in a middle of a mess right now since my workstation is under construction *I dont have time to tidy up the workstation after the new bedroom set thingy haha*

Oh, and planning on having a mini studio sounds great ehh?


No comments:

Post a Comment