Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Saturday, January 1, 2011

zFi project continues...

Just a quick update.

I have been working on to finish this project for days....

And the worst thing happened to me yesterday was, I can't cut through even a straight strip of paper at this home sweet home. Arghhh!! And I got frustrated. So I thought, I could cut strips as many as I can at the office once I'm back. Argh.

So here it is..


I started this project couple months back, I think it's Ramadhan if I'm not mistaken. Coz I thought it would be my mega project *I wanted to have my own project so bad, I don't know why* :P

Hopefully I could get this done before I started a new project. Urghh!

Anyway, happy 2011 everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment