Quote of the Day

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

A letter from the heart.....

Love all of you who are still supporting me, thanks a million.


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Title tak nak kalah. Hahaha

Nak buat check list ni antara hidup dan mati nih! Poyo gile.

Sewing machine... check!

Kain lining... check!

Kain kain... check!

Beads... check!

Needles... check!

Threads... check!

Designs... check!

Errmmm what else?

I guess that's all it!


Today Paeng told me that he already signed up with ASB loan whatsoever, so I need to pay half of it for the monthly installment that will start beginning of March if I'm not mistaken.. Coz I agreed about this last nite then he straightly went to Maybank today. Bagussss.....

Sometimes, I feel like I'm directing myself to a right path. But other times, I feel like I'm lost at some point. Deep down, I always pray that what happen to me in near future or the present is the best for me.

I just have to stop complaining then I will see the real picture. It's not about who you wanted to be but it's who you believe you really are.

Ape aku merepek?

Dahla.

Next stop: small businesses. Wish me luck!



p/s: Thanks to Paeng coz you always believe in me and never stop loving me... auww jiwang gitu!

No comments:

Post a Comment